Metabolic function enhancement Regulation of sebum secretion & keratolytic action Concerns
- Oily or prone to acne skin
- Combination skin – with oily cheeks and T-zone
- Excess oil & occasional breakouts
- Enlarged & Clogged pores
Can be used
- All skin tones
- To replace primers / blotting papers
- To refresh makeup, touch up throughout the day, or on bare skin for a natural, matte look
- By men, with greasy matters since its composition is translucent
- By women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) & menopause symptoms (excessive sweating – oily skin / acne flare-ups)
- Montmorillonite Clay, a natural source of minerals with strong detoxifying action and very high ability to absorb pollutants & skin toxins
- Silica (or Silicon Dioxide), is a natural compound of silicon and oxygen, found mostly in the sand. It is used to further contribute with its sebum absorption to a flawless skin
- Salicylic Acid, known for its excellent keratolytic, fysogrolytic and anti-inflammatory action. Particularly effective in oily or acne prone skins because unlike AHA’s, it can penetrate into the pores, cleanse them and reduce the black or white spots
- Vitamin Ε for antioxidant action and restoration of skin elasticity
SLES Free, SLS Free, Ethanolamine Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Wheat Free, Formaldehyde Free, Mineral Oil Free Aqua, Polysilicone-11, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Montmorillonite, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-15 Alkane, CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide), Sucrose Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-12, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glucerin, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Algin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
How do I know if the Check-Matte compact case needs refilling? And how is refilling done?
When you start to feel that the application sponge is not very wet (you will not feel the product on your face), it means that it needs refilling. Then you need to buy the Check-Matte refiller, which comes in a 12ml tube. To refill the content of the CHECK-MATTE compact case, lift the embedded cushion and fill with the CHECK-MATTE Refiller fluid, until the base surface is covered.
When should I apply Check-Matte? Before or after my moisturizer and sunscreen?
Check-Matte is best applied on clean skin, before any other product .. moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, makeup etc. It works instead of a primer and completely controls oiliness, while cleansing clogged pores and moisturizing. However, if during the day you see oiliness in the affected areas, you can freshen up your makeup and restore the matte appearance of the skin, using the sponge contained in the package and gently patting onto any oily zones on face.