- Sensitive / dehydrated skin
- Sustained sun exposure
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) has been shown to strengthen skin’s moisture barrier, offer improvements in skin fine lines/wrinkles, texture and reduce the appearance of discoloration and blotchiness.
- Oligopeptide, that promotes collagen production, through collagen & elastin synthesis, while helping to reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin
- Vitamin Ε, that offers deep hydration, antioxidant action and skin elasticity restoration
- Broad spectrum UVA / UVB filters, providing very high sun protection
Apply on entire face and neck prior to sun exposure. Reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling
SLES Free, SLS Free, Ethanolamine Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Wheat Free, Formaldehyde Free, Mineral Oil Free, Pcm and Nitro Musk Compounds Free
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Triheptanoin, Alcohol Denat, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Caprylyl Methicone, Steareth-21, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Hydrated Silica, Nylon 6/12, Niacinamide, Decapeptide-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Tetradecyloctadecyl Stearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside,Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Alpha Isomehtyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hyroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum.
Is there a YOUTH LAB. sun care product lower than SPF 50?
Multifunctional CC Complete Cream SPF 30 is a safe choice to use through out the year and within city life, as it offers adequate sunscreen protection with SPF 30 and can replace your make up, as it covers kin imperfections.
At what age can YOUTH LAB. sunscreen products be used on children?
Our sunscreen products can be used on children over 12 years old. For younger ages, consult your pediatrician.
Do the company’s sunscreens contain nanoparticles?
From our range of sunscreen nanoparticles are available in the following three products:
- YOUTHLAB BODY GUARD SPF 30 (SPRAY SUNSCREEN) 200 ML
- YOUTHLAB DAILY SUNSCREEN CREAM SPF 50 (NORMAL-DRY SKIN) 50 ML
- YOUTHLAB DAILY SUNSCREEN GEL CREAM SPF 50 (OILY SKIN) 50ML
Are your sunscreens suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
We would like to inform you that there is no YOUTH LAB. product that is contraindicated for the period of pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, since each case is different and the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding is definitely not only a sensitive, but also a very important period of your life, we believe that it is better to consult your doctor, who based on the composition of the product you are interested in can advise you if it is suitable for your needs.