Metabolic function enhancement
Reactivating lipolysis process and increasing skin’s microcirculation
- Topical fat
- Dimpled skin
- Cellulite 1st / 2nd degree
- Cellulite 3rd / 4th degree
- Dehydrated skin
- Loose, sagging skin
- Lack of elasticity & firmness
- Rough skin
Cellulite Free serum:
- Lipolytic blend of Caffeine, Xanthine and Theobromine stimulates lipolysis and microcirculation,
reduces the appearance of cellulite and the volume of adipocytes
- New generation Oligopeptides enhance and restore the elasticity of the skin tissue
- Green Tea Extract provides powerful antioxidant protection and anti–inflammatory benefits
Firmness Body Cream:
- Lipolytic blend of Caffeine, Lysolecithin, and Coleus extract, stimulates lipolysis
- Patented 3 Body Complex improves resiliency and tone by increasing skin firmness
- Soybean Extract moisturizes the skin, restoring the lost elasticity and softness
Massage into clean skin, twice a day, on areas prone to cellulite, until the serum is completely absorbed.
Cellulite Free serum
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol,
PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
Oligopeptide-5, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/
Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer,
Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol,
Caffeine, Theobromine, Methyl Xanthine,
Paraxanthine, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract,
Menthol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-12 Dimethicone,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance)
Firmness Body Cream
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl
Isononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl
Alcohol, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane,
Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylpropanediol,
Caprylyl Glycol, Phenyl Propanol, Dimethicone,
Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum,
Caffeine, Sodium Salicylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin,
Aspartame, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Silica,
Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Bentonite, Butyrospermum
Parkii Butter Extract, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract,
Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance).
Which product is suitable for me if I don’t have a serious cellulite problem?
If you do not have a serious cellulite problem, the Firmness Body Cream is quite sufficient as it combines firming, lipodialytic and moisturizing action, while it addresses up to 2nd degree cellulite.
Can Cellulite Free Serum and Firmness Body Cream be used in combination? And if so, in what order should I put them?
Of course they are combined… ensuring even better results. As for the application, first apply the Cellulite Free Serum, which is a serum against cellulite and improves the appearance of orange peel. After 5 minutes and being fully absorbsed, then you can proceed with the application of the 2nd product, Firmness Body Cream which is a firming cream with fat-dissolving and moisturizing action. Another option is to apply the serum in the morning and the firming / moisturizing cream in the evening.